Easy GPA User Registration Agreement
- Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of service
1. The ownership and operation rights of the various electronic services of the EasyGPA website (hereinafter referred to as “this website ”) are owned by “EasyGPA ”.The services provided on this website will be strictly implemented in accordance with the service terms and operating rules issued by them. When you confirm all the terms of service and complete the registration process, this agreement is established between you and this website and has legal effect, and you become an official user of this website .
2. According to the changes in national laws and regulations and the operation needs of this website , EasyGPA has the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. Once the revised content is published on this website in any form , it will take effect and replace the relevant content. From time to time, we should pay attention to the changes in the announcements, reminders, agreements, rules and other related content of this website . You acknowledge and confirm that if you do not agree to the updated content, you should immediately stop using this website ; if you continue to use this website , you will be deemed to be aware of the changes and agree to accept.
Second, the service needs to know
1. This website uses its own developed operating system to provide users with services such as purchasing goods through the Internet. To use this website , you must:
(1) Self-equipped equipment for Internet access, including personal mobile phones, tablets, modems, routers, etc.;
(2) Self-paying the telephone charges, network fees, etc. related to the service paid by the individual on the Internet;
(3) Select the software version that matches the installed terminal device, including but not limited to iOS, Android, iPad, Windows Phone and other application versions released by EasyGPA .
- Based on the importance of the web services provided on this website , you confirm and agree that:
(1) The registration information provided is true, accurate, complete, legal and valid. If the registration information changes, it should be updated in a timely manner;
(2) If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom , and EasyGPA reserves the right to terminate your use of the services of this website .
Third, the order
1. When placing an order on this website , you should have the right and ability to purchase related products. If you are under 18 years of age, you need to use the website with the parental or guardian’s guardianship . At the time of placing an order, you are deemed to have fulfilled the above conditions and are responsible for the authenticity of all the information you provide in the order.
2. When you place an order, please carefully confirm the name, price, quantity, consignee and other information of the purchased goods. If the consignee is inconsistent with you, the consignee’s actions and meanings are deemed to be your actions and meanings, and you shall be jointly and severally liable for the legal consequences of the consignee’s actions and meanings.
3. You understand and agree that the information on the products and prices displayed by the seller on this website is only an invitation to make an invitation . You must fill in the quantity, price and payment method of the goods you wish to purchase when placing your order.
4. Due to market changes and various factors that are difficult to control by reasonable commercial efforts, this website cannot avoid the out-of-stock situation of theservices or goods in the order information you submitted ; if the goods or goods purchased by you are out of stock You have the right to cancel the order, services and goods providers also have the right to cancel the order on their own, if you have already paid, compared with your refund.
- Due to the following circumstances, the order will be delayed, etc., this website will not be able to bear the responsibility of delay :
(1) The customer provides error information and unspecified requirements ;
(2) Delays and related consequences caused by the failure of the customer to receive the service .
(3) Force majeure, such as natural disasters, traffic martial law, sudden wars, etc.
Fourth , user personal information protection and authorization
1. You acknowledge and agree that in order to facilitate the use of the services of this website , this website will store the necessary information for your use, including but not limited to your real name, gender, birthday, delivery address, contact information, address book, Albums, calendars, location information, and more. Except as required by laws and regulations, EasyGPA will not disclose or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission . EasyGPAadopts professional encryption storage and transmission methods for relevant information, and uses reasonable measures to ensure the security of users’ personal information.
2. You acknowledge and confirm that you need to provide true identity information in the process of registering your account or using this website . EasyGPA will conduct real identity information authentication based on mobile phone number according to the relevant requirements of national laws and regulations. If the information you provide is untrue or incomplete, you may not use this website or be restricted during use, and the adverse consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
3. When you use a particular service on this website , the service may have separate agreements, related business rules, etc. (collectively referred to as “individual agreements”). Please read and agree to the relevant information before using the service. A separate agreement; if you use the specific service described above, you are deemed to have read and agreed to accept the separate agreement.
4. You fully understand and agree:
(1) Receiving order information, promotion activities, etc. sent to users and consignees registered and shopping on this website by mail, SMS, telephone, etc.;
(2) In order to cooperate with the administrative supervision organs and the judicial organs, within the scope of the law, EasyGPA has the right to provide the above-mentioned administrative and judicial authorities with relevant information stored by you when using this website , including but not limited to your registration information. , or use relevant information for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization, witness, etc.;
(3) EasyGPA guarantees your right to know and choose during the process of use. In the process of using this website, the service involving the function of your device will get your consent in advance. Once you confirm, EasyGPA has the right to open it. This includes, but is not limited to, the ability to collect geographic locations, read contacts, use cameras, enable recordings, and more.
(4) EasyGPA has the right to determine the maximum storage period of the data of the individual users on the website and services and the storage period of the user logs according to the actual situation , and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server. .
- User Code of Conduct
1, this Agreement in accordance with national laws and regulations rulemaking, you agree to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) It is not allowed to transmit or publish: incitement to resist, to undermine the constitution and the implementation of laws and administrative regulations, to incite subversion of state power, to overthrow the socialist system, to incite separatist countries, to undermine national unity, to incite national hatred and ethnic discrimination. Speech that undermines national unity;
(2) When transmitting data information from mainland China to China, it must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
(3) Do not use this website to engage in illegal activities such as money laundering, stealing trade secrets, stealing personal information, etc.;
(4) shall not interfere with the normal operation of this site, this site may not invade and national computer information systems;
(5) Do not transmit or publish any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, uncivilized information such as criminals;
(6) It is not allowed to transmit or publish information or speech that harms the public interest of the state and involves national security;
(7) Do not insult others to engage in acts prohibited by this section;
(8) Do not use the account registered on this website for profit-making business activities;
(9) Do not post any content that infringes the privacy, personal information, copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights or legal rights of others;
2, you must bear the legal responsibility for their words and actions on the Internet, if your spread and dissemination of reactionary, pornographic or other information in violation of national laws on this site, this site’s system may be recorded as evidence of your violation of the law.
- Unless you are permitted by law or with the written permission of EasyGPA , you may not engage in the following acts during the use of this website :
(1) Delete the copyright information on this website and its copy;
(2) conducted on this site reverse engineering, disassembling, reverse compile, or otherwise attempt to discover the site’s source code;
(3) use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reproduce, compile, publish, publish, and create mirror sites for the content of EasyGPA ‘s intellectual property;
(4) Copying, modifying, adding, etc., the data released to the memory of any terminal during the operation of this website or the website , the interaction data between the client and the server during the running of the software, and the system data necessary for the operation of the website . Delete, mount, or create any derivative work, including but not limited to access to the Site and related systems using plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools/services not authorized by EasyGPA ;
(5) by modifying or forging the instructions and data in the running of the software, adding, deleting, changing the function or operation effect of the software, or operating or transmitting the software or method for the above purposes, whether or not the behavior is Commercial purpose
(6) Log in or use EasyGPA software and services through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems developed and licensed by non- EasyGPA , or create, publish, and distribute the above tools;
(7) Interfere with the website, its components, modules and data by itself or by authorizing others or third party software .
- Liability for breach of contract
1. If EasyGPA discovers or receives reports from others that you violate this agreement, EasyGPA reserves the right to delete or block the relevant content at any time without notice, and to include, but not limited to, warnings, restrictions or prohibitions on the offending account depending on the behavior. Use some or all of the features, account bans until the cancellation of the penalty, and announce the results.
2. EasyGPA has the right to take appropriate legal actions based on reasonable judgments for violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement, and to report relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations. You shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom. .
3. You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, claims or losses claimed by or in connection with your breach of this Agreement or the relevant Terms of Service; and that EasyGPA shall suffer losses as a result of your failure. Compensation.
4, unless otherwise expressly written statement, EasyGPA not operate this website and the information contained on this website, content, materials, products (including software), or service of any kind, express or implied representations or warranties (Except as otherwise provided by the laws of the People’s Republic of China).
VII . Ownership and intellectual property rights
1. By accepting this Agreement, you will take the initiative to disclose the property of any form of information (including but not limited to customer evaluation, customer consultation, various topic articles, etc.) published on this website at any time . Any transferable rights such as rights, including copyright rights (including not limited to: reproduction rights, distribution rights, rental rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, screening rights, broadcasting rights, information network communication rights, filming rights, adaptation rights, translations) The rights, the right to assemble, and other transferable rights that should be enjoyed by the copyright owner are all exclusive and irrevocably transferred to EasyGPA , and you agree that EasyGPA has the right to file a separate lawsuit for any subject infringement.
2. This Agreement has constituted a written agreement on the transfer of rights such as Article 25 of the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China (the serial number of the Article is determined in accordance with the 2010 Copyright Law) and the copyright property rights of the relevant laws. Any content protected by copyright law published on the EasyGPA software, whether such content is formed prior to the conclusion of this Agreement or after the conclusion of this Agreement.
3. You agree and fully understand the terms of this Agreement and undertake not to publish or authorize other entities to use the information published on this websitein any way (including but not limited to use on various websites and media). .
4. Except as otherwise required by law , no unit or individual may illegally copy, reproduce, quote, link, crawl or otherwise use this website in whole or in partwithout the express written permission of EasyGPA . The information content, otherwise, EasyGPA has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
5. The information published on this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, data editing and software) isthe property of EasyGPA or its content providers, subject to China and international Protection of copyright law. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of EasyGPA and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software on this website is the property of EasyGPA or its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
- Legal jurisdiction and other
1. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and resolution of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. In the event of any dispute between the parties regarding the content of this Agreement or its execution, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiation; when the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the People’s Court where the agreement is signed. The signing of this agreement is Shanghai,People’s Republic of China .
2. If any of the Agreements is deemed to be revoked, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the Article shall be deemed to be separable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
3. Other rights not expressly authorized by this Agreement are still reserved by EasyGPA , and you must obtain additional written permission from EasyGPA in exercising these rights . EasyGPA does not constitute a waiver of this right if it does not exercise any of the foregoing rights.
4. The terms of this agreement are marked by bold, underline, etc., please read carefully. By clicking the “Agree” button, you are deemed to have fully accepted this Agreement. Please reconfirm and understand the full content of this Agreement before clicking.